CV. Dr. Muhammad Hanif
Opposite Sector 'U', DHA, Lahore, PAKISTAN
Professor of Statistics and Vice Rector (Research) with effect from 1/8/1999 till today College of Business Administration and Economics. 40-E-I Gulberg, Lahore, Pakistan.
Professor of Statistics and Associate Dean in the Faculty of Mathematical Sciences, at the institute of Lahore (Formally The University of Lahore, Raiwind Road, Lahore, Pakistan with effect from 26/11/1999 to 8/4/2002.
Associate Professor in the Department of Family and Community Medicine, King Faisal University, Dammam. Saudi Arabia. January, 1993 to September, 1999.
Lecturer, Assistant and Associate Professor in the Department of Statistics, El- Fateh University, Tripoli. Libya from 1972 to 1990.
Assistant Professor, Department of Statistics Karachi University, Karachi. Pakistan from 1964-1966.
Lecture and Assistant Professor, Institute of Statistics, University of the Punjab, Lahore from 1962 to 1964 , 1966-1972 and 1990 to Jan 1993.
Research Fellow, Australian Bureau of Statistics, Canberra, Australian from 1968-1969.
During my 30 years stay abroad I have been involved in teaching and Research on term basis in Australia, Hong-Kong, Singapore, Saudi Arabia and Iran.
Survey Sampling, Research Methods, Bio- Statistics, Statistical Inference, and Quantitative Methods, Operations Research
a) Teaching M.Phil. and Ph.D. students in Statistics at the Institute of Lahore (Previously known as The University of Lahore)
b) Teaching business Research Methods, Quantitative Methods to School to Business Administration and Probability and Probability Distribution to School of Information and Computer Science in FAST (National University and Emerging Science) and National College of Business Administration.
c) (Postgraduate & undergraduate Medical Students from 1993-1999 and training in SPSS package every year to FAMCO residents.
d) Teaching (1962-1992)
(i) Sampling designs, Statistical Inference, Time series Analysis, Analysis of variance to M. Sc. Students at the Institute of Statistics Punjab University Lahore .
(ii) Sampling designs, Analysis of variance and Testing of Hypothesis to undergraduate students, major in statistics At El-Fateh University Libya.
(iii) Agricultural Statistics, Engineering Statistics, Educational Statistics, Medical Statistics and Economics Statistics to undergraduate students at El-Fateh University Libya.
(i) Five thousands Scientists of the World. A book was published in U.S.A during the year 1987 and my name was included in the book.
(ii) International Directory. Name included in the 9th edition of international Directory Published by American Biographical Institute U.S.A
(iii) A Book of Honor. A " book of honor" was published in U.S.A during 1988 and my name was included.
(iv) Fellow of the Royal Statistical Society. To become a fellow published work is sent to five reputed statisticians (since 1994.)
(v) Member of International Statistical Institute. To become a member recommendations of five reputed statisticians are a must (from 1982).
ISOSS-PSA award was conferred for significant contribution in the field of statistics in the Islamic Countries.
Most Significant Contribution in the Statistical Literature
(i) Statistical Formula.
(i) Selection Procedures. Three selection procedures were suggested. They are known as:
(a) Brewer- Hanif optimization of variance
(b) Modified Poisson Sampling
(c) Collocated Sampling
With the application of these selection procedures sampling error is reduced considerably. These selection procedures are available in most standard text books of the world.
(ii) Formula of variance estimation. Two variance estimators are derived. They are known as (a) Hanif- Mukhopadyay (1993) variance estimator (b) Hanif - Brewer (1980) variance estimator These formulas are available in most of the standard Text Books. (iii) Statistical test for Homogeneity of variance. A test was derived to test the homogeneity of variance. It is known as Samiuddin- Hanif- Asad Cube Root Test. This test is parallel to Levene's and Bartlett's tests. (iv) Brewer, Hanif and Tam estimator : know as BHT estimator (1988) This is commonly used in practical field (v) Brewer- Hanif Multistage Rule for the estimation of variance known as Brewer- Hanif Multistage rule (1970).
(Only those papers are mentioned where significant developments were made)
(i) Research Papers on Statistical Theory
(1) Brewer, K. R. W and Hanif, M. (2002) Has sample surveys undergone a scientific revolution? Paper presented as invited speaker during Second Iranian Statistical Conference, 1994.Accepted for Publication in International Statistical Review. U. K
(2) Hanif, M. (2000) Design and Model-based sampling inference. Pak. J. Statist. Vol.16(3) 229-246.
(3) Ahmed, S.E. and Hanif, M. (2000) On combining estimates of relative potency in bioassay with unequal variances. Pak. J. Statist. Vol. 16(3) 303-314.
(4) Shahbaz, M. Q., Hanif, M. and Samiuddin, M. (2002). A New Selection Procedure of Unequal Probability Sampling Without Replacement With a Sample of Size 2. Accepted for publication in the Journal of Royal Statistical Society.
(5) Shahbaz, M. Q., Hanif, M. and Samiuddin, M. (2002) On Some Estimation used in Unequal Probability Sampling Without Replacement. Accepted for publication in Pakistan Journal of Statistics
(6) Mudassir M. and Hanif M. (2002) Effectiveness of Jack-knife Method in Reducing Bias of Ratio Estimators of Population Total in Simple Random Sampling. Accepted for publication in Pakistan Journal of Statistics.
(7) Shahbaz, M. Q., Hanif, M. and Samiuddin, M. (2002) First order probability of inclusion. Accepted for publication in Biometrices.
(8) Samiuddin, M., Hanif, M., Kattan, A.K.A (1998) An optimum form for the design based ratio estimator. Pakistan Journal of Statistics Vol.14 (1)-81-96.
(9) Hanif, M. (1998) Design and model based sampling inference: basic difference. The ISOSS Bulletin (8) 4-5.
(10) Hanif, M., Kattan, A. K. A and Khan, I (1999) Small sample performance for five unequal probability sampling estimators. To appear Journal of Applied Statistical Science. U.S.A
(11) Khan. M. K. and Hanif, M. (1998) On some refinements of Jessen's inequality. Journal of Approximation Theory. 93(2), 313-330. U. S. A.
(12) Samiuddin, M., Hanif, M., Kattan, A. K. A. and Khan, I. (1997).Lower bound to mean square error of an estimator in unequal probability sampling. Applied Statistical Science-II (Editor M. Ahsanullah) Nova Science Publication New York. 99-116.
(13) Hanif, M., Samiuddin, M. and Kattan A. K.A. (1994). Small sample performance of a revised ratio estimator. Pakistan Journal of Statistics. Vol. 10(1) 123- 130.
(14) Brewer, K.R.W and Hanif, M. (1993) Combining Design-and Model Based Inference. Presented at Buffalo on Establishment Survey.
(15) Hanif, M. and Beg, M. A. (1993). A design based estimator. Bulletin of International Statistical Review. Vol. 49(1). 543-544.
(16) Hanif, M., Mukhopadhyah, P. and Bhattachayrra, S. (1993) On estimating the variance of Horvitz - Thompson estimator. Pakistan Journal of Statistics. Vol. 9(2) 123-136.
(17) Samiuddin, M., Kattan, A. K.A., Hanif, M. and Asad, H. (1992) Some remarks on models, sampling schemes and estimators in unequal probability sampling. Pakistan Journal of Statistics. Vol. 8(1) 1-18.
(18) Hanif, M. Beg, M. A. and Khawaja, I.(1992) Sampling with unequal probabilities: A historical review. Proceeding of the First Iranian Statistical Conference Vol1. 19-37.
(19) Beg, M. A. and Hanif, M. (1991) Comparison of with and without replacement unequal probability sampling. Bulletin of International Statistical Review. Vol. 48(3). 11-13.
(20) Brewer, K. R. W. and Hanif, M. (1991). Umar and Salim go population modeling. Pakistan Journal of Statistics. Vol 7(3) 9-16.
(21) Hanif, M. and Zafar Yab, M. (1990). Quantile analogues: An evaluation of expectiles and M- quantiles as measures of distributional tendency. Pakistan Journal of Statistics. Vol. 6(3) 171-182.
(22) Brewer. K. R. W. and Hanif, M. (1990) Design-based and model-based sampling inference. Proceeding of the Second Islamic Countries Conference on Statistical Sciences. Vol. IV. 970-994.
(23) Hanif, M., Ageli, A. H. and Hussein, M. T. (1990) Mean analogues of quantile bounds. Proceedings of the Second Islamic Countries Conference on Statistical Sciences. Vol. IV. 334-341.
(24) Hanif, M. and Sad, H. (1990) On the performance of Samiuddin - Asad selection procedure. Proceedings of the Second Islamic Conference on Statistical Sciences. Vol. IV. 342-347.
(25) Hanif, M. and, Chaudhuri, A. K. and Ahmad, M. (1990). Parameter - Design: A method for product design. Pakistan Journal of Statistics. Vol. 6(2) 171-182.
(26) Chaudhuri, A. K., Hanif, M. and Ahmad, M. (1990). A new quality measure for product design. Pakistan Journal of Statistics. Vol. 6(1). 57-62.
(27) Brewer, K. R. W., Hanif, M. and Tam, S. M. (1988) How nearly can model-based prediction and designed-based estimation be reconciled? Journal of the American Statistical Association. Vol. 83 (401), 128-132.
(28) Hanif, M. (1988) Unequal probabilities sampling: A user's guide. Proceedings of the First Islamic Countries Conference on Statistical Sciences. Vol. II, 588-610.
(29) Chaudhuri, A. K. and Hanif, M. (1988). Detection and diagnosing latent quality losses. Proceedings of the First Countries Conferences on Statistical Sciences. Vol. II, 841-849.
(30) Dash, S. P., Hanif, M. and Chaudhuri, A. K. (1988). Randomized analysis of a BIB (balanced incomplete block) design control treatment. Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Optimal design and Analysis of Experiment. Held at Switzerland. 361-372.
(31) Chaudhuri, A. K. Hanif, M. and Dash, S. P. (1987). Quality engineering: A basic need for developing countries. Proceedings of the 31st Conference of European Organization Quality Control. Held at Munich, Germany. 731-736.
(32) Brewer, K. R. W. and Hanif, M. (1986). A further taxonomy of linear sample survey estimators. Journal of Applied Statistics. Vol. 2(3), 21-30.
(33) Hanif, M. and Brewer, K.R.W. (1985) Percentile regression and some related topics. Scientific Report Published by the Australian Bureau of Agriculture and Resource Economic. Canberra. Australia.
(34) Brewer, K. R. W., Hanif, M. and Early, L. J. (1984). Poisson, Modified Poisson and Collocated sampling. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference. Vol. 10, 15-30.
(35) Samiuddin, M. Hanif, M. and Asad, M. (1981) A Simple procedure of unequal Probability Sampling. Biometrika. 68(3), 728-731
(36) Brewer, K.R.W and Hanif, M. (1979) A class of Robist Sampling Design for Large Scale Surveys. J. Amer. Statist. Assoc. 74 (4), 911-915.
(37) Ahmad, M. and Hanif, M.(1980) On the use of estimator in mixed sample survey designs. Proceedings of the American Statistical Associations.Vol.50, 331-332.
(38) Hanif, M, and Brewer, K. R. W. (1980) Sampling with unequal probabilities without replacement: A review. International Statistical Review. Vol.48, 317-335.
(39) Hanif, M. and Brewer, K. R. W. (1980) Generalization of the Horvitz and Thompson estimator. Punjab University Journal of Mathematics. Vol. XII, 23-34.
(40) Samiuddin, M., Hanif, M and Asad, H. (1978). Some comparison of Bartlett and Cube root tests of homogeneity of variance. Biometrika Vol. 65(1).218-221.
(41) Hanif, M. and Brewer, K. R. W. (1978) Comparison of Poisson sampling with some selection procedures for unequal probabilities. Punjab University Journal of Mathematics. Vol. XI, 33-40.
(42) Samiuddin. M. and Hanif, M. (1980). Approximation to the distribution of sample variance from the non-normal universe and application. Presented at the 5th Australian Statistical Conference held at Sydney.
(43) Samiuddin, M. and Hanif, M. (1980) Bayesian analysis of matched binary response sample. Presented at the 5th Australian Statistical Conference held at Sydney..
(44) Samiuddin, M., Hanif, M. and Asad, H. (1978). Some remarks on estimators in P.P.S. (Probability proportional to size) sampling with out replacement. Presented at the 4th Australian Statistical Conference held at Canberra.
(45) Samiuddin, M. And Hanif, M. (1977). Bayesian test of hypothesis in the multinomial distribution. Australian Journal Of Statistics. Vol. 19(3), 179-184.
(46) Hanif, M. and Ahmad, M. (1977) On optimal level of clustering for multipurpose sample survey in Libya. Bulletin of International Statistical Institute. Vol. 41(4), 224-227.
(47) Samiuddin, M. and Hanif, M. (1976) Bayesian Test of Homogeneity of Variances. J.Amer.Statist. Assoc. 71,515-517.
(48) Samiuddin, M. Attiqullah, M. and Hanif, M. (1976) A test for equality of variances. Biometrika 63, 206-208.
(49) Brewer, K.R.W and Hanif, M. (1975) A simple procedure for sampling p pswr. Austral. J. Statist. 17(3), 166-172.
(50) Hanif, M. (1974) An asymptotic variance formula for sampling without replacement with unequal probabilities. Libyan Journal of Science. Vol. 4(A). 47-51.
(51) Brewer, K. R. W. and Hanif, M. (1970) Durbin's new multistage variance estimator. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society. Sr. B , Vol. 32(2), 302-311.
(52) Hanif, M. (1970) Comparison of variance estimation for unequal probabilities sampling. Journal of Scientific Research. Vol.5(1), 51-56.
(53) Hanif, M. (1970) Ratio estimator for multistage sampling. Bulletin of Pakistan Statistical Association. Vol. 15, 2-7.
(54) Ziauddin, M. and Hanif, M. (1970) Expression of generalized K- Statistics K 2 1 in terms of power sum symmetric function S 's. Journal of the Statistical Research. Vol. 4(2) 174-176.
(55) Brewer, K. R. W. and Hanif, M. (1969). Sampling without replacement with probabilities proportional to size -I. Methods using Horvitz and Thompson estimator. Unpublished Manuscript(Submitted for publication but due to difference with the referee this manuscript is still unpublished, but this is cited frequently in the text books and research articles. This was published as scientific report by the Australian Bureau of Statistics, Canberra. Australia.)
(56) Brewer, K. R. W. and Hanif, M. (1969) Sampling without replacement with probabilities proportional to size- II. Methods using special estimators. Unpublished Manuscript.(Submitted for publication but due to difference with the referee this is still unpublished but frequently cited in the literature. This was published as scientific report by the Australian Bureau of Statistics. Canberra. Australia)
(57) Hanif, M. (1969). Multistage Cluster Sampling. Master Thesis. Submitted to the University of New South Wales, Australia.
(58) Hanif, M. (1994). Designed- based and Model Based Sampling Inferences. Ph.D. thesis. Submitted to the University of the Punjab, Lahore Pakistan.
(59) Kurashi,N. Y., Elzubier, A. G., Al-Almaei, S. and Hanif, M. (1997). Health knowledge among students of a Saudi Girls College. Saudi Medical Journal Vol. 18(3). 219-222.
(60) Hanif, M. (1999) Meta analysis with special reference to health statistics. Presented at the 7th Islamic Conference on Statistical Sciences held during August, 1999.
(61) Al-Mosilhi, A.H, Al-Kurashi, N.Y, Al-Salih, M. A., and Hanif, M (1999). Comparison between inside and outside of continuing medical education of primary health care physicians in Al-Madinah Al-Munawarah Province, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Medical Journal 20(1) 19-35.
(62) Al-Mosilhi, A.H, Al-Kurashi, N.Y, Al-Salih, M. A., and Hanif, M (1999). Assessment and attitude of primary health care physicians regarding continuing medical education in Al-Madinah Al-Munawarah Province, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Medical Journal Vol. 20(3) 133-145.
(63) Al-Mosilhi, A.H, Al-Kurashi, N.Y, Al-Salih, M. A., and Hanif, M (1999).Future of continuing medical education for primary health physicians in Al-Madinah Al-Munawarah Province, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Medical Journal Vol. 20(3) 147-163.
(64) Al-Mosilhi, A.H, Al-Kurashi, N.Y, Al-Salih, M. A., and Hanif, M. (2000). Current situation of continuing medical education for primary health care physicians in Al-Madinah Al-Munawarah Province, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Medical Journal Vol 21(1) 124-135.
(65) Al-Ansari, S., Bella, H. and Hanif, M. (200). The standardization of R. B. D. Q on Saudi children at Al-Madinah Al-Munawarah Province, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Medical Journa Vol 22(1) 123-124.
(66) Ahsan, A.K., Al-Swoyan,S., Hanif, M. and Ahmad, M (1998) Hypomagnesemia and clinical implications in children and neonates. in Indian Journal of Medical Sciences. Vol.52(12) 541-547.
(67) Ahsan . A. K. and Hanif, M. (1999). Magnesium in health disease.Journal of Pakistan Medical Association
(68) Al-Shahri, M., Mandil, A M.A., Elzubier, A. G. and Hanif, M. (1998). Epidemiological aspects and cost of managing hypertension in Saudi Arabian primary health care centers Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal. Vol. 4(3), 493-501
(69) El-Morsy, F.E., Al-Gamdi, M. S. Al-Mustafa, Z. H. and Hanif, M. (1998) A Comparison of resistance to antibiotics in enterococcal isolates from chicken and human patients. The Egyptian Journal of Medical Microbiology Vol. 8(1), 35-40.
(70) Al-Gamdi, M. S., El- Morsy, F., Al-Mustafa, Z. H. , Al-Ramadhan, M. and Hanif, M. (1999). Antibiotics resistance of escherichia coli isolated from chicken, poultry laborers and human patients in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia. Journal of the Tropical Medicine and International Health. Vol . 34 (3) , 334-345.
(71) Makhdoom, Y., Elzubier, A. G. and Hanif, M. (1997). Satisfaction with health care among primary health cares attendees in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Medical Journal. Vol. 18(3) 227-230.
(72) Bakarman, M. A., Kurashi, N. Y. and Hanif, M. (1996). Utilization of laboratory investigations: Study of knowledge, attitude and practice among primary care physicians. Journal of Family and Community Medicine. Vol.3 (2) 32-40.
(73) Bakarman, M. K., Kurashi, N. Y. and Hanif, M. (1997). Utilization of laboratory investigation in primary health care centers in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia. Journal of Family and Community Medicine Vol. 4(1), 37-45.
(74) Al-Shahri, M.Z., Al-Almaie, S. and Hanif, M. (1996). Promotion of healthy lifestyle, knowledge and attitude of primary care physicians. Journal of Patient Counseling(Ireland) Vol. 31(3) 195-200.
(75) Mangood, A., Hanif, M., Al- Bar. A and Al-Almaei, S. (1999).In comparison: A Study of the competence of nurses in primary care practice. Accepted for In the international Journal of Public Health Administration, U.S.A
(76) Hanif, M. (1996) Estimated relative risk of diabetic with and without family history. Pakistan journal of Statistics. Vol. 12(3), 195-200.
(77) Taha, A. Z. A., Sebai, Z. A., Hanif, M., Shidullah, M. (1997) Mother's knowledge and practice in use of ORS for diarrhoea in health development project, Bangladesh. Revised version submitted to Journal of Diarrhoeal Diseases Research.
(78) Yaseen, H., Hanif, M. Al-Umran, K. Al-Faraidy, A. (1998) Early dexamethasone treatment in pre term infants treated with surfactant: A prospective controlled trial. Journal of Tropical Pediatrics Vol. 21(1) 123-1129.
(79) Felimban, M. Z. A., Hanif, M. and Al-Almaei, S. (1997) Psycho- social impact on the mothers of Saudi diabetic children of Riyadh city, Saudi Arabia. Accepted for publication in Annals of Saudi Medicine.
(80) Taha, A. Z. A, Sebai, Z. A., Shahidullah M., Hanif, M. and Ahmad Omer Hafiz (1999). Assessment of water use and sanitation behavior in rural area of Bangladesh. Archives of Environmental Health U.S.A. Vol.23(2), 123-135.
(81) Mangood, A. M. and Hanif, M. (2002) The effect of parasite, visual acuity, nourishment status and number of children on educational scores in Albanian children. Accepted for publication in the Journal of Pakistan Medical Association.
(a) Ph.D. Dissertations (Family and Community Medicine)
The following students have completed Ph.D. Dissertations from1993 to 1999. For these research projects there are always to Supervisors (One Statistician and one Medical scientist)
1. The Prevalence rate of couple infertility and psycho- social correlation in Buradah Area. By Dr. Saud Al-Hassan Al-Gamdi.
2. Prevalence significance of tuberculin negativity in under five children after BCG . By Dr. Fahad Saleh Al-Tayyeb.
3. Adult male psychiatric morbidity among primary health care attendants in Al-Khobar. By Dr. Ali Abdullah Al-Fakeeh.
4. Magnitude of hypertension in pregnancy and knowledge, attitude and practice of doctors and nurses in primary health care centers in Al-Khobar city. By Dr. Mohammad Bakr Saleh Gandeh.
5. Radio diagnostic investigation in Dammam city. By Dr. Mohammad Omar Basuliman.
6. Assessment of drug compliance among hypertensive patients in Tabuk city. By Dr. Salem Ahmed Al-Khalil.
7. Evaluation of drugs in Jeddah. By Dr. Omer Mohammad Bil-Baid.
8. Enuresis among Makkah Al-Mukkarah primary school children, epidemiology and psychological impact. By Dr. Bakr Bakr Mohammad Kalo.
9. Assessment of utilization of geratics and knowledge and attitude of doctors of primary care centers, Al-Buradah. By Dr. Amin Mukhtar.
10. Standardization of the Denver pre-screening development questionnaire for Saudi-Children at Al-Madina Al-Munawarrah. By Dr. Saleh Saad A. Al-Ansari.
11. Prevalence of obesity among intermediate and high school girls in Al-Khobar city. By Dr. Fawzia Al-Abbad.
12. Prevalence of bronchial in Yanbu Industrial city. By Dr. Abdullah Al-Shahri.
13. Is the fiber glass processing adversely affecting lungs? By Dr. Wadeea Mohammad Saeed Tolah.
14. The cost of diabetes mellitus in primary health care centers Al-Khobar Saudi Arabia. By Dr.Shaher Al-Shahri.
15. Utilization of laboratory investigation in primary health care centers in Al-Khobar. By Dr. Marwan A. Bakarman.
16. Health promotion in primary care centers in Riyadh. Saudi Arabia. By Dr. M.Z. Al-Shahri.
17. Primary health-care utilizers' satisfaction in Al-Khobar Saudi Arabia. By Dr. Yahya M. Makhdoom.
18. Psycho-social impact on mothers of Saudi diabetic children in Riyadh city. By Dr. M.Z.A. Flimban.
19. Assessment of diabetes related distress and psycho-social adjustment. Dr. Ali Arabi.
20. Hypertension cost of care and awareness of doctors in the primary health care centers in Al Khobar. Saudi Arabia. By Dr.Mohammad Abdullah Al-Shahri.
21. Needs assessment of continuing medical education for primary health care physicians in the Al-Madinah Al Munawarah province. By Dr.Ahmed Hassan Al-Mosilahi.
22. ADHD: Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder among school children in Dammam city. By Dr. Jamal Al-Hamid.
23. Evaluation of an educational program to improve the recognition of mental illness by primary health care physicians in Asir region , Saudi Arabia. By Dr. Abdullah Dkhail Al Khathami.
24. Prevalence of anxiety and depression on school children from age 15 to 19. By Dr. Othman Ali Saeed Al- Ghamdi.
25. Assessment of selective strategies in a health development project Cox's Bazar- Bangladesh by Dr. Attia Taha.
26. Profile of road accidents in eastern province of Saudi Arabia. By Dr. Adil Madani.
Ph.D. dissertations on Statistical theory (On the following topics)
1. Sampling with probability proportional to size sampling (Pakistan)
2. Sampling with unequal probabilities (Libya)
3. Ratio estimation (Libya).
At the moment, there are 25 students who are doing M.Phil. and Ph.D. Under the guidance of Dr. Munir Ahmad and Dr Muhammad Hanif (These Students were admitted at the Institute of Lahore (Formally The University of Lahore) Raiwind Road Lahore.
Three students of Management (M.Phil) and one student of Management (Ph.D) are working with me.
Research Projects on Data Analysis:
Books and Research Monograph:
Contribution to Scientific Conferences and Symposia:
Membership of Scientific and Professional Societies and Organizations:
Visiting Fellow 1. Survey Research Center of the Australian National University, Australia from July to August, 1978. 2. Australian School Commission, Canberra, Australia during August 1980. 3. Bureau of Agriculture and Resource Economic, Canberra, Australia during July and August, 1985.
Reviewer Mathematical Review U. S.A (Sampling design, testing of hypothesis and bio statistics) since 1985.
Examiners Seven Ph.D. dissertations and 10 M. Sc. theses were examined. Most of the Ph.D. dissertations from U.S.A ana India
Referee of International Scientific Journals
Consultancy and Related Work:
Administrative Job, Committee Membership